20 COMMENTS :

1. By Amber Buza on

Has anyone tried any of the of the skin care lines by Rodan Fields?

2. By Angie Phifer on

DO NOT buy Rejuvalux out of Sarasota,Florida !! It is a scam and I fell for it!! They will take your money($88.95) out of your account AFTER telling you that you get a FREE bottle,just pay $4.95 S/H.

3. By Susann Doveikis on

Be careful of the "circular" website. Cant get out without other products being added! They already have your card and you go into this series of NEXT and get stuck with having ordered multiple things with all kinds of stupid terms….60 days…90days. Called them and they still posted charges. Had to cancel credit car due to fraudulent charges. Shame on Dr Oz and Martha Stewart!!

4. By Mary Whitman on

I want to know where can I buy the best Anti Aging product from?

5. By Ines Terreforte on

this site took my money for a trial of $4.95 and less than 14 days suppose they remove $88.00 from my bank account pure scam. Food Adm with them

6. By Katelyn Lockwood on

Just turned 32 and starting to see a few lines coming through (mostly in my forehead) and would like to start to use an anti wrinkle cream. I guess all my early years of sun worshiping and not moisturizing is coming to smack me in the ass :(I have a fair complexion with plenty of freckles.Any advice at all would be great as there is so much out there not sure which way to go

7. By Pierre Maxime Azor on

i would to buy but i m a barber. dont you understand?

8. By Mary Timmol on

Nice to see and quite interesting but how do this apply to Nerium?

9. By Seb Julien on

This is a scam: For 2 free testers they charged us around 800$ CND and sent 2 more bottle even though we didn't ordered them. I just called Visa and they cant do nothing about it till I contact them and ask a refund…but there is no way to contact them they keep changing their website and phone numbers…

10. By Elizabeth on

Nice video. I've been using a new system and it has worked remarkably when it comes to my skin repair! You can see my video about it on my channel

11. By Elizabeth Peterson on

Argan rain %100 Pure Argan Oil is a wonder product. within a week the thin lines around the corner of my eyes have diminished. my face is smoother and have soft touch to it. I will try out the entire bottle to see what other changes i will see.

12. By Orenda Davis on

I have been using Argan Rain %100 Pure Argan Oil Treatment on a daily basis for a number of years now and feel that it helps my face stay in the best possible condition. I am now 64 years old and have a few wrinkles as my face has softened throughout the years, but have confidence that this perfect product is still doing its job. I have never used it for stretch marks, so cannot comment on that, but do feel that it helps my facial complection greatly. Thanks for argan rain.

13. By dimuthu kumari on

There are a few suggestions for looking younger quicklyconsume a good selection of grains, fruits, and vegetablesDo exercises instead of watching TVUse Sunscreen.Stop smoking(I learned these and the reasons they work from Daijon youth plan site )