High-End & Affordable Asian Skincare for “Mature” Skin | Anti-Aging Recommendations

Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful mamas out there 🙂
Download Best Fiends for free here! http://download.bestfiends.com/

See my mama review some skincare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhU8c24EGtk

Check out some of my other videos:
-TRYING WEIRD K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS | OHLOLLY Korean Skincare Haul

-HOW TO GET READY IN A HURRY | Julep Maven Un-Boxing & Review

-First Impressions ♥ Trying .00 Cosmetics + Korean Beauty Dupes

-K-BEAUTY HAUL! Neogen, Innisfree, VDL, Hera & More

♥ Twitter: twitter.com/MorgansBBD
♥ Instagram: http://instagram.com/morgansbeautybreakdown
♥ Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/morgansBBD/
♥ Snapchat: MorgansBBD

Some of you guys have been requesting to see what type of products my mom uses and what anti-aging skincare products I recommend. I wanted to make this video because I wanted to show everyone some love and try to help some of you guys who might be looking for products for aging skin. I personally use anti-aging products myself because it’s preventative and I also ask my mom about the type of products she likes! Hope you guys liked this and hope you’re doing well! Sending lots of love!

FTC: Thank you Best Fiends for sponsoring this video and making it possible for me to purchase products to review 🙂

Music From www.bensound.com

xoxo,
Morgan

Posted by in category "Before After

20 COMMENTS :

1. By sugarplumfairy20101 on

If I can afford only ONE Shiseido product, which one? The oil or the Serum?

2. By Gongzer Yang on

you are so much fun to watch! you're the reason I've been on a skin care splurge! 😅

3. By Kristina Luong on

When you're a teenager and you have so many wrinkles and sagging on you're face…I need this!

4. By Kristina Luong on

" Why do you buy sake and why does it last for so long?" Because I use it on my face….

5. By Kitty2010 on

Missha eye cream and essence are excellent. I'm using them – its like magic. Looking for cream for mature skin though, please make videos on that!! 🙂

6. By Donita S on

Good to know. Helpful for my mature skin! Thank you much!

7. By Sarah B. Haninozuka on

May I ask on what age is a mature skin? I have a troubled skin and however I'm thinking of trying an anti aging product as well? Can the two series of product be used together? Thank you 🙂

8. By Chantal Valladares on

My mother has been ruining her skin and hair for a long, long time (been bleaching/dying her hair since she was a teenager, so I'm pretty sure she's been messing with her skin for just as long). She sometimes doesn't take off her makeup and uses products incorrectly. I just started getting into Korean skin care beauty (although I haven't bought anything yet) and I've heard it's more effective when starting at a young age. Are there any products that can help someone like my mother reverse years and years of damage? She's so beautiful, but she's only 47 and has more wrinkles and dark circles than a woman her age should have. She has low self-confidence and I feel like if I buy her some products for her birthday, she'll feel more confident and beautiful. She's extremely busy, though, and barely has enough time to get herself together. Is there anything you'd recommend for reversing damage, for someone who's very busy?

9. By Robbin Savala on

Very informative video for anti aging, especially for such a young person! Enjoyed it. Thanks. Do more like this!!

10. By thehonestbeautyreview on

E.L. Advanced Night Repair is one of my favorites!

11. By KMDOS Kodikara on

There are many components to treating effects of getting older naturally. One place I discovered which successfully combines these is the Nirca Fresh Look (check it out on google) without a doubt the most helpful plan that I have ever heard of. look at the great information .

12. By Allen Soyap on

May I know how to use emulsion? After toner should i put essence or emulsion? Can i use emulsion as moisturizer? Thank you so muxh

13. By Melisa Gunawan on

hey, what skincare do you think the best to resolve black spot (from aging) problem?

14. By RTE sarsuelo on

do you have a no make up picture of your mom? want to see a before and after if her skin truly improved and how old is she by now 🙂

15. By lunarglamour on

I know this is unrelated but I just watched Insidious 3 and the main character in that movie REALLY reminded me of you lol