Paulas Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum

Please watch: “MY GIRLFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP UNEDITED”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

Are blackheads & acne getting you down? Try this 7 day program for clear skin guaranteed. Click to watch! http://vid.io/x67
Visit Me on Facebook! http://vid.io/x6t
The brand new way to apply mascara! http://vid.io/x1G

Posted by in category "Before After

20 COMMENTS :

1. By Merrida100 on

Can this product, or any other retinol products (whether they're cleansers, toners, creams, etc.) can be used if one is also applying Retin-A cream once per day at night before bed? Is it beneficial? Would it help both products to work better? Would I have to alternate? Look for a specific percentage to use, or to avoid? If it's a good thing, would you recommend retinol cleanser or scrub or mask (etc?) to best work while still using the Retin-A? (Here's hoping you get to answer this one!)

2. By TTTlois on

I have combi oily skin. I didn't like the texture of this initially but I gotten used to it. I layer it under atonerlike moist or spray a thermal water spray to spread it out . I m halfway thru you won't see results but the skin behaves better with it- less breakouts, slightly plumper skin at most. But it feels good to know its packaged well and I am not wasting my $! Thanks Wayne!

3. By Makeup Magic on

I've heard a lot of good things about Paula's choice products. Thanks for another great review.

4. By LewLewbruner on

@sxyblndeflirt I bet if you email paulas chouce they will tell you…cust service is amazing!

5. By cosmetichameleon on

I'm considering trying a Retinol product at night, so I might give this one a go.

6. By Margarita and Chips on

I bought paula's choice samples to try on my acne-prone skin. Over a week it was good but then my skin started breaking up really badly..damm..

7. By SamanthaNoelleBeauty on

I went to look at reviews for this product and your review is the first to pop up and I said to myself GOD DAMN IT, well shit if he loves it I'll need to order it.

8. By Lisa Hatcher on

I have been using Paula's Choice for over 15 years, have studied the ingredients used extensively. Wayne is right, it is the best product available to do what it says it will do.

9. By nabilareza300 on

i am 24 year old with nasolabial lines, can i use this? or is it too soon?
    I also want to use the 2% bha gel, good idea?

10. By Katie Baillargeon on

Lov your channel…and this PC serum with 1 or 2 drops of the new C Booster, give it a few weeks, man what a difference, and that's after using PC skin care line or years. ┬áKeep up the awesome work!!

11. By Cara Bella Beautique on

would you use this before or after applying retina a or would you not mix the both?

12. By Online Nepal on

Anybody know what is Fopobiacne Secrets about? I hear a lot of people cure their acne naturally with Fopobiacne Secrets (do a search on google).