Hello friends! Sharing my current summer evening skincare routine for anti-aging. For the evening, I focus on repair and use a mix of affordable drugstore & asian skincare products. OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
– Simple Micellar Cleansing Water: http://amzn.to/2qLDVeT (Amazon), http://bit.ly/2rOVquU (Ulta)
– CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: http://amzn.to/2qtau0W (Amazon), http://bit.ly/2ryEKaW (Ulta)
1B) TOOTHBRUSH & FLOSS:
– Philips Sonicare Toothbrush: http://amzn.to/2qJZ98T (Amazon)
– Oral-B Glide: http://amzn.to/2rOAfZK (Amazon)
2) ACTIVES / RETIN-A:
I use Retin-A (Tretinoin) prescribed from Curology: https://curology.com/invite/DZ10JG2
First time Curology users, it’s free to try! Only .95 shipping for the first month, but it’s fully refundable within 90 days if you’re not satisfied. It is a subscription, but you are able to adjust when you receive each shipment, so if you end up using less product (which invariably I do), each month’s supply can easily last 1.5 – 2 months. They only bill you when they ship a product so it’s a wonderful, easy service to use! Highly recommended! Great for anti-aging AND acne!
If you’re not keen on a prescription Retin-A, I’d suggest a retinol product like CeraVe’s Renewing Serum: http://amzn.to/2rBxzhb (Amazon)
2B) ACTIVES / AHA:
– Alpha Skincare Essential Renewal Gel (Glycolic 10%): http://amzn.to/2rlyrX1 (Amazon)
3) HYDRATING TONER:
– Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion: http://amzn.to/2rBc2Fu (Amazon)
– Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence: http://amzn.to/2szBNDn (Amazon)
– The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc: http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-niacinamide-10pct-zinc-1pct-30ml (The Ordinary)
If you’re experiencing a little breakout, this is also the time to put on some acne treatment. I didn’t demo in my video, but I love Neutrogena’s On-the-Spot benzoyl peroxide 2.5% cream. It’s been my HG acne spot treater for over a decade!!!
– Neutrogena On-the-Spot: http://amzn.to/2r5oigH (Amazon)
– CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion: http://amzn.to/2rBAbfl (Amazon)
– The Ordinary 100% Rosehip Seed Oil: http://theordinary.com/product/rdn-100pct-organic-cold-pressed-rose-hip-seed-oil-30ml (The Ordinary)
For a heavier moisturizer (i.e., a cream instead of a lotion), I love:
– First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: http://bit.ly/2so7Reg (Ulta), http://bit.ly/2szxeJa (Sephora) — this is awesome for face and body!
MY OTHER SKINCARE VIDEOS:
ANTI-AGING MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE: https://youtu.be/cmiXbPA_11g
IS LUXURY SKINCARE WORTH IT? https://youtu.be/FpJCX27mp38
THE ORDINARY BUYING GUIDE Pt. 1: Vitamins and Retinoids: https://youtu.be/hl3ef6kZHFg
THE ORDINARY BUYING GUIDE Pt. 2: Direct Acids: https://youtu.be/qnd7LVG4o6o
THE ORDINARY BUYING GUIDE Pt. 3: Hydrators, Oils, and More Molecules: https://youtu.be/L_cRe_dLu74
Other YouTuber I love, HotandFlashy: https://www.youtube.com/user/HotandFlashy/
She has great product reviews and is the closest I’ve seen to actual ‘scientific’ testing with great before/after pictures after months of trial.
Intro/Outro Music: “Rill Rill” by Sleigh Bells
I have purchased all these products myself, but some links are affiliate links. If you shop with these links, thank you! I appreciate the support for my channel. It doesn’t cost you any extra and I receive a small commission for referring you!